Afterwords we had to write down the presents we got, and wish we had (which helped fill the page).We used A2 paper and I found this task kinda challenging with trying to recall all the present I got but still engaging as I could write big and in the way i wanted to lay it out. I began remembering some of the presents I got like how I got a psp, money, clothes, games etc.
I wanted to have a structured design but make it still look creative which I think I did hopefully.However I realised i was making my life alot harder by blocking the text with colour so I later just used the chisel tip on my pro markers to make the thick texts. Afterwords I had to cut around the text to remove the white unwanted areas so that I could hand it up. Most of the stuff on the lists were stuffs I wanted but never got as I couldn't think of alot for what i got on my birthday but overall the task went well. What I didn't like was the fact that i could't think of much for what i got which annoyed me and made the task abit tougher than I thought it would be, it made me realise how precious memories are and how easy it is for memories to be lost.
We then had to draw out one of the presents we received and cut it out as a silhouette. I decided to make a psp silhouette (can be seen near the bottom left corner). My silhouette was lacking depth to it so to improve upon I would chosen a different present that wasn't a device as devices are often in a rectangular plain shape which wouldn't look good as a silhouette. 
No comments:
Post a Comment