Saturday, 1 October 2016

27th September Tuesday (F & T )

During the beginning of the lesson, we learnt more about the fashion and textiles pathways. I usually thought there was just fashion where you design clothes but there was a lot more to it. There was fashion promotion, textiles, paths that led to making accessories, advertising etc. This was very nice to learn about as I got to understand the fashion industry a lot more.

Afterwords, we had to bring of an image from any artist we liked and made 3D sculptures inspired from the photo. i found this task quite confusing to do and I was lacking good ideas but still tried to come up with somethings. Ended up with a box and a triangle sculpture with a silhouette. We then had to photocopy one of them multiple times as we would use it for later. However there were too many people using the photocopy so I never got the chance to photocopy alot and our next task was to create a clothing design and we had to use either our 2d or 3d work to add towards the design. 
I ended up adding in my box to the design as it was the only suitable thing to add as my photocopies were terrible and i didn't have a lot as i didn't have enough time to photocopy it lots of time. However our design still came out looking great due to the others creativity and ideas. Overall I enjoyed this task (especially as we got to play music in the background) due to how cooperative everyone was together.



No comments:

Post a Comment