Saturday, 1 October 2016

28th September Wednesday ( F & T)


We had Life drawing during the day, where we had to draw a woman with and without clothes. For the first part of the lesson we drew her with her clothes on. She was sitting down and we had some minutes to draw her. As this was my first time doing life drawing I did find it quite challenging to draw her, I could already see how stiff my drawing was. However I always wanted to do Life drawing as it'll help me improve on talking people as I like to draw characters in my own time so I was very dwelled in with this life drawing session. We still had to do those different drawing methods where we had to draw her without looking at our paper and then we had to draw her without looking at her which was annoying to do but was still needed.
For the second part, we drew her naked in a series of different ways. I had to draw her with different mediums like pencil, pen, crayons, charcoal, even masking tape which was very different but interesting to do. I did find it a lot more challenging drawing her as we had to draw her with different mediums and we mostly drew her without any tables and we had to stay on the floor which was quite uncomfortable and annoying but it helped let us get out of our comfort zone which is definitely needed to improve.Near the end we were asked to draw specific areas like the hands, feet, eyes and I liked him as I could focus on the areas i liked and needed work on. Overall i really enjoyed the session and would love to continue with life drawing so that I can practice and improve on my skills.





No comments:

Post a Comment