Saturday, 1 October 2016

29th September Thursday (F & T)

During the day, we started off with adding 2d and 3d designs to images of Models. I used paper and created different designs for each part of the picture, trying to think outside the box and make it look funky and creative. I found this task very relaxing to do as I could just wonder off and come up with interesting ideas. After we finished this everyone had to stick their designs onto the wall, it was nice looking at everyone else's work as I could see lots of creative designs that I wouldn't have thought of.
After we started planning out our designs for what we would make on the following way as we were going to make an actual design with a mannequin so I sketched up some designs in my sketchbook, using the designs I just made for inspiration.
later on we shown through the exploratory stage: wearable clothes to gain more understanding to fashion which was quite interesting to learn about. I enjoyed the lesson as it was creative however it felt kinda lacking still as it was nothing really exciting and eye catching for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment